Switch Wallet Network
To add the Binance Smart Chain network to your Metamask wallet, follow these steps:
- 1.In your MetaMask, click the menu which is set to “Main Ethereum Network” by default. In the dropdown click “Custom RPC”.
- 2.A form will appear, where you need to fill in certain parameters to connect to the Binance Smart Chain network.
- 3.Fill in the following parameters:
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- 4.Now switch in the menu from Mainnet Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain and you will see the default currency change from ETH to BNB.
Parameters might change. Find a comprehensive guide here: https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
In Metamask, open Settings->Network->Add Network Network Name: Arbitrum New RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc Chain ID: 42161 Currency Symbol: ETH Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/ After adding, switch the network to Arbitrum.
You can access C-Chain through MetaMask, by defining a custom network. Go to MetaMask, log in, click the network dropdown, and select 'Custom RPC'. Data for Avalanche is as follows.
- Network Name: Avalanche Mainnet C-Chain