Connect to a Wallet
We offer several different wallet options, and in this guide we will show you how to setup. Once you successfully set up a wallet, you can connect it with your account by clicking on the " Connect wallet" button.
MetaMask is an Ethereum Browser and Ether Wallet. Its add-on can be installed on Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Brave browser. Since its installation is the same on any browser we mentioned we’ll show you how to do it using Chrome browser as an example. Otherwise, please find MetaMask installation links for each browser below:
1. Go to Chrome browser
2. Open a new tab
4. Click on ADD TO CHROME to install the MetaMask plugin
5. After you install the plugin, click on the MetaMask icon (top right corner of the browser)
6. After that, you need to enter and confirm your password. Make sure your password is strong enough and keep it safe. Then you click Create to create a new Ethereum account.
7. After you create your account, MetaMask will show you your unique 12-word recovery key - Seed. You need to keep it safe because it’s the only way to access your MetaMask account if you forget the password. After you’ve copied it somewhere safe click on I’VE COPIED IT SOMEWHERE SAFE button.
8. After you’ve done everything we listed above, the main screen of MetaMask will open.
That’s it! If you followed our instructions, you’ve probably successfully created your MetaMask account.
WalletConnect is not a wallet, it's an open-source protocol that connects decentralized apps to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking. Install any mobile wallet that supports WalletConnect protocol and scan a QR code (desktop) or click on an application deep link (mobile) to start its session.