We ensure the configurations by:
- Modifying the authentication detection mechanism so that contract deployment is restricted by a whitelist, and only authorized people can deploy contracts.
- Modifying the consensus mechanism so that the addition of verifier nodes is controlled, similar to the nature of a federated chain — this will be done later.
- Modifying the gas setting in EVM to adjust the parameter to a very low level
- Modifying the consensus mechanism and genesis settings to release annualized revenue periodically.
- Implementing a cross-chain bridge and modifying the contract to limit the total amount of $MATTER that can be transferred out each day.