DApps in Antimatter Ecosystem
Nonfungible.finance a DApp (currently live on BSC, ETH, FTM, and AVAX) exploring the possibilities for NFTs as financial vehicles. Users can create Spot Index, Future Index (in development), and Lockers in a permissionless way. Creation is very simple and straightforward, just select underlying assets + asset amount and confirm. Minted Spot Index NFTs can be traded with their value corresponding to the underlying assets. Lockers can be utilized to lock-up assets for a set period or simply as gifts to friends and family. We implemented an Account System enabling users to name themselves and display the name as the creator of their NFTs. Non-fungible Finance is not only used by individuals but also by projects like Umbrella Network, Bounce Finance, and Clover Finance.
Antimatter DAO is a club for derivatives fanatics and a collaborative workplace for innovative on-chain derivatives applications, with features including on-chain governance, multi-party treasury management, academic resources sharing, and new model experiments. Antimatter On-chain Governance Policies:
• Voting period: All proposals are subject to 3 to 7 days voting period. The period is set by the proposer.
• Making a proposal: To make a proposal, proposers need to fill out the unchain governance form with details. All content will be recorded on the blockchain and is publicly viewable.
• Proposal creation: To create a proposal, you need to stake 100,000 MATTER tokens into the proposal pool. The staking period is equal to the voting time period for your proposal. For example, if you create a proposal with a voting period of 3 days, your staking will be 3 days and claimable after the close of voting.
• Proposal creation fee: There is a fixed proposal fee of 100 MATTER per proposal. The fee will be deducted from the 100,000 MATTER staked when unstaked.
• Vote for a proposal: Each proposal has two sides: Support vs. Against. To vote for either side, voters need to stake MATTER tokens into the supported pool. The staking period is required to meet the staking period of the proposal. Once staked, you cannot unstake or change sides during the voting period, it is however possible to add more tokens to the voting stake. If you stake multiple times, the staking period will be counted from your last staking.
An option is a contract giving the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (in the case of a call option contract) or sell (in the case of a put option contract) the underlying asset at a specific price on or before a certain date. Traders can use on-chain options for speculation or hedge their positions. Options are known as derivatives because they derive their value from an underlying asset.
Options derivatives are highly complex financial products, which are difficult to use and have high barriers to entry. Options derivatives often deter many users. Therefore, we are introducing simplified derivatives products to serve users more conveniently. Meanwhile, Antimatter is facing a real challenge of a plain product structure and the lack of real users. Hence, we plan to develop more accessible products based on the original derivatives ecosystem to find new growth room.
An on-chain decentralized perpetual contract in which the underlying is denominated in BNB, but the instrument itself is settled in other cryptos. Essentially, a quanto has an embedded currency forward with a variable notional amount.
One of the first Structured Products we offer is Dual Investment. A decentralized alternative to Dual Invest on Binance. Antimatter Dual Investment is a non-principal protected yield generating product based on a decentralized protocol. The product has a “market-neutral, returns guaranteed” feature, where the yield is clear and fixed at the time of purchase, while the settlement currency is uncertain. At maturity, the settlement currency depends on the outcome of the settlement price at maturity compared to the strike price. This has the following business advantages:
1. First-mover advantage of “DeFi+Dual Investment”.
2. Easy and straightforward to operate.
3. Stable & higher yields.
4. Returns are guaranteed regardless of how the market goes (within a range of volatility).
A principal-protected product, where users subscribe using the required currency and earn varying yields based on a specified price range of the underlying asset. The product runs on a weekly basis and redemption is only possible at maturity. Namely, sharkfin product has two parameters that change every week: Price range and APR range. They are adjusted to provide an attractive APR, but also low risk. In simpler words: you deposit a currency and earn yield on it, if the asset stays in a price range you get more %APR. If it doesn’t, you get less %APR.
Sharkfin options are already an established structured product on various underlying assets. Antimatter is determined to bring traditional derivatives on-chain, while simultaneously innovating the space. Antimatter Sharkfin is the decentralized version of the traditional sharkfin product and will be starting out with $BTC as first underlying asset. Users are provided with attractive APR rates, while keeping a low risk profile and keeping their principal protected.