At the beginning of the product launch, Antimatter will list two mainstream assets as the underlying assets: BTC and ETH (more assets to be added to the list gradually).
1. Upward Exercise
Deposit Currency - BTC, ETH
Alternate Currencies - USDT
2. Downward Exercise
Deposit Currency - USDT
Alternate Currencies - BTC, ETH
- 1.The strike price of each financial product is predetermined, while APY continues to fluctuate;
- 2.How to determine the strike price:
- Upward Exercise - Strike Price = Current Price * 105%, rounded to thousands (E.g. $51,000). The strike price would be $52,000, $53,000, and $54,000.
- Downward Exercise - Strike Price = Current Price * 95%, rounded to thousands (E.g. $51,000). The strike price would be $50,000, $49,000, and $48,000.
- 1.Antimatter supports three periods, one day, one week or two weeks.
- 2.When a one-week period ends, the remaining period is a one-week INVEST, at which point the contract automatically creates a new two-week INVEST (the exercise price rule is as described above).
It is supported for users to configure the Min. and Max. deposit limit of single investment.
Each investment product has a total allocation (e.g. 100 BTC) and new orders will be suspended when all allocation is sold out (the product status changes to [closed] and new products are automatically incremented).